Sunday, November 20, 2011

目標m,doel,цель,objetivo,هدف


Goals, goals, goals, goals. 

In all different languages--still means the same thing

Thinking to myself the past few days in my craziness called everyday life, I decided I need to set some goals for myself, for no particular reason. Everyone makes goals for new years--which they usually never keep or they make goals that are unattainable and so they go unnoticed, forgotten. 

Why not make goals, just to make you feel good about yourself! Setting goals for no reason at all (and accomplishing them) can be the best endorphin release. 
Little goals are key, if you're a working mother, a busy student or you just need a pick me up, accomplishing goals can be just what you need to make some sunshine on a rainy day.

So here are goals I've set for myself in the near future:

Start a Couch to 5k plan
  • Sign up for a 5k in February or March ( so I have enough time to actually work up the stamina to complete it) I hate running, so this should be good
  • I know that I want to do the Warrior dash next July but that's so far, I'll be REALLY in shape for that :) 
Make my bed every morning
  • Yes, seems so easy and trivial, but I usually don't go to bed early enough-which leads to not getting up early enough to get ready, get henna taken care of, make my bed and eat breakfast and get coffee, all before class at 9. So this is more than just making my bed, its reshaping my routine and getting out of this vicious cycle.  

Learn how to knit flower headbands to make for Christmas presents 
  • I want to make all different colors and flowers to match all the special ladies in my life, plus hand making things if you have the time is cheaper, and more personal because you did it yourself.

Like this :)



I've already started my research by going to the Ellensburg public library and checking out some books (LOVE the library, I am going to be utilizing that more often) 



So here we go for my goals! 

I need to: 
  • Find a 5K to run 
  • Read up on Knitting and buy knitting needles
  • MAKE MY BED tomorrow morning
...better get going on all this so I can accomplish these AND make more :)

Stay tuned for updates on my progress


Cam 
Superwoman-In-Training :)

No comments:

Post a Comment