Monday, November 7, 2011

Super Random Fly by Tip :)

As I'm running off to class I thought I'd share this...
You know when you have that jacket or sweater that gets those stupid little fuzzy things on it? And no, not all of us have those fabric shavers (who even has those anymore?--my parents)
But any-whoo, I have the solution!
Take a jacket or anything with Velcro and rub it on the fuzzy things and magic, the come off.
 If you happen to have Velcro in just strips that's ideal- But no one really has those lying around...so you can use another piece of clothing to fix your messed up one.

If all else fails, use some tape or a lint roller, have I said I'm obsessed with lint rollers? I hate lint but that's a whole other blog in the making...
Okay Ta-ta for now, until next time :)



Cam 
Superwoman-In-Training :)

No comments:

Post a Comment