Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Whats Senior Year without Senioritis?

So I’ve done exactly what I said it wouldn’t do!—slacked off! Not only on my blogging and keeping you up to date on my goals…I’ve only really completed one of them. I know, I know shame on me but everyday life got in the!
Senioritis is definitley in full swing, in every part of my life, I mean, I am just finishing up my last fall quarter EVER in college…eek! I just turned in my graduation application, HELLO rest of my life J
But back to business. I am going to be REAL honest about what I have and haven’t done. Because I believe honesty is key.

1)      I only made my bed for 2 days after I set that goal for myself. I actually was more rushed because I was staying up late! But I did realized how awesome my bed looks made so I am going to re-goal this to myself at the beginning of next quarter because In 2 days I’m going home for Christmas break and will only have a futon and really no place to be. So that one is going to need a  re-do.  And of course the pup is scratching herself right in the middle of my picture!





2)      So one thing I do (yay!) was teach myself how to knit, with the combination of those books and multiple YouTube videos, I will post those later when I’ve finished a few more so I can show you what I’m talking about. But in the mean time look what I’ve made so far




3)      So I’m going to disappoint you again, I haven’t started training for my 5K yet, but I am starting today! I just have to find the app on my iPod for it and away I will go! Hopefully I can make it through the first day. I have been going to the gym more frequently, but I am going to be in full 5k training now that finals are almost over and I’ll have all the time in the world. Next quarter, I have 2 fitness classes so that won’t be hard to stay in shape!
There’s an update, more to come AND do you love the cranberry bliss bars from Starbucks, but hate that they are only around end of November to January? Well I’ve got the perfect recipe for them coming up tomorrow J

Cam 
Superwoman-In-Training :)

No comments:

Post a Comment