Sunday, January 8, 2012

Holy Schmoly- I'm a Slacker

So I broke my promise and went a month without blogging. eeeeek. I can feel the cobwebs beginning to form upon my page and the faint musty smell attics get setting in. Keeping a blog is like a relationship, you have to give it a lot of attention, only good thing about this is it can't get mad and break up with you when you've been a bit neglectful, in my defense I haven't really got anything out of this online love besides a few giggles to myself ;)

Fear no more, I'm back in action (and in a routine) so I will actually have purpose and structure in life again, I did enjoy my month off though. I realized ( Just at this moment) that, that was my LAST winter break ever, ew, I will be soon in the working world with no vacation in sight, yay mee!

COMING TOMORROW, the best and worst new years resolution, my new years resolution. Even though we're 8 days in, its never too late!

And, you are going to want to hang me by my toe nails and beat me with a wet noodle when you find out I have not started my 5K training...erm tomorrow morning it is :)

Catch ya on the flip side.


Cam 
Superwoman-In-Training :)

No comments:

Post a Comment